Stewardship Celebration and Commitment
Stewardship Commitment 2012
One Plants. Another Waters. God Causes the Growth. (I Corinthians3:6-7) What a blessed truth! God has chosen us to serve Him by reaching out to those around us, that He may gain the growth.
We are asking each member of our church to prayerfully consider how the Lord would have you grow next year in the following areas:
- Spiritual growth. Each of us must prayerfully consider the opportunity to become more like our Savior. (Please fill out the commitment form.)
- Christian service. Each believer has been provided with certain gifts and abilities to be used in His service. (Please fill out your myFaith serving profile.)
- Financial giving. We are asking you to prayerfully indicate how you intend to please the Lord in your giving in both tithes and offerings for the coming year. (Please fill out the commitment form.)
Stewardship Celebration 2012
Please be part of this fun evening! The purpose of the celebration is to:
- Thank the Lord for His goodness and mercy to our church this past year.
- Build lasting relationships with others.
- Be challenged to be a more faithful steward of the time, talent, and treasures that God has entrusted to us.
Something for Everyone!
|For Teens & Adults||For Kids||Nursery|
Taste of Faith - Awesome food, casual atmosphere.
Celebration Service - Celebrate what God has done and is doing at Faith.
Children’s Conferences International will be returning this year to provide an exciting program in the church building for the kids during the Stewardship Celebration. Dinner will be provided for children ages 2 through 5th grade. Drop-off will begin in the church foyer 20 minutes before the Stewardship Celebration begins.
Nursery service will be provided, so bring the little ones too!
Tickets are FREE, and are required for all ages. Claim your tickets online now, or in the church lobby between services.