We have several gathering spaces available for rental to our community during our operational hours. These rooms are designed to be multi-functional to accommodate several different types of events, from large business meetings to small birthday parties.
- Community Room 1 (combinable with Community Room 2)
- Community Room 2 (combinable with Community Room 1. Kitchenette also available.)
- LOFT (youth room)
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Main Gym
Request a Room
All room reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis and must go through our reservation process for approval. Please submit your request at least 2 weeks in advance of the desired event date and we will contact you within one buisness week with availability.
To request a room you can:
- download this Room Reservation Request Form,
- pick one up at the front desk of the Community Center,
or complete the online form:
Request a Room
- Completion of this form does NOT guarantee a reservation.
- Reservation will be confirmed by phone or e-mail within one business week
- Reservations are only available during our operational hours.
- Make sure to check our holiday hours
- Reservation fees are due 1 week after confirmation or event will be removed from schedule.
- Please make checks out to FCM.
- Deposit fees will be returned by mail 2-4 weeks after event
- Guests must check in and out at front desk so that room can be inspected and deposit can be returned.
- All reservations are filled on a first come first served basis.
- Events are scheduled each week. Please allow 1 business week for us to process your request. Please submit requests at least 2 weeks before date of event.