Lafayette Community Skate Park
- A helmet is required. Other safety equipment is recommended.
- A completed waiver is required for all participants. If under the age of 18 the signature of a parent or guardian is required.
- All persons must speak and act respectfully.
- No motorized vehicles allowed.
- No Tobacco products, illegal drugs, or alcohol permitted.
- Examine the surface for debris, surface irregularities or other damage before each use.
- By using the facility/equipment, you acknowledge that there are risks and hazards involved in or arising from use of or presence upon these skate boarding facilities and you assume any and all risks involved in or arising from use or presence upon the facilities, including the risk of stationary objects, and the negligent or deliberate act of another person(s).