Adult Co-Ed Softball League
Our adult co-ed slow pitch softball league is a great way to get exercise and meet new people. Invite your friends and neighbors to be a part of the action this summer!
- Registration opens Friday, April 1, 2016
- Saturday Evenings, June 4 - July 30
- 5:00pm or 6:30pm
- See the Rules page for game play details
- All games are played on the Faith Community Softball/Baseball Fields #1 and #2 (kids can play on adjacent playground)
- $40/person (includes team shirt)
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Submit registration and payment to Faith Community Center by May 25
- We only accept 8 teams, so register today!
- Registrations received after May 25 will only be accepted as team space allows.
If you have any questions, please contact Dave Esgar: 765-449-4600.