Adult Volleyball League
The Spring/Summer Adult Volleyball League is available to men and women ages 16+. All skill levels are welcome. The league runs a spring season from March - June and summer/fall season from July - October.
- Games run every hour from 6:00-10:00pm
- Open to men and women, ages 16 & up
- All skill levels welcome (if we have enough teams, we will try to have both a recreational and a competitive league)
- You may sign up as a full team or as an individual to be placed on a team.
- If you sign up a full team, you must have enough women to have at least two on the court at all times and a captain for your team.
- No children under the age of 12 will be allowed in the gym unless directly supervised by an adult who is not playing.
- There is a one time $20 fee to use our childcare; there is no additional charge for multiple children.
- Childcare will only be provided from 5:40pm - 8:20pm
- Children may be dropped off as early as 5:40pm and MUST be picked up no later than 8:20pm.
- Now accepting registrations for Spring 2013: March 21 - June 13.
- Registration ends March 21, 2013.
For more information
Contact Monica Gary: (765) 412-6515