- B.A. - Communication - Purdue University, 2000
- Level 1 Certification - National Association of Nouthetic Counselors, 2006
Jocelyn Wallace has been on staff since 2007. She has experience working with families in faith-based, transitional housing programs, dealing with issues surrounding homelessness, and educating and assisting new parents through the Healthy Families Indiana program. Her experience in the biblical counseling field goes back to 2002, and includes work in parachurch organizations and Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries.
Jocelyn oversees and leads the ministry, supervising staff and interns, and overseeing the progress of each resident. Jocelyn supervises the residents on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Jocelyn is the lead counselor for 6-9 residents.
In This Series
- How Christ Transforms My Suffering
- How Christ Transforms the Way I Handle Stress
- How Christ Transforms My Choices
- How Christ Transforms My Marriage
- How Christ Transforms My Identity - Part 2
- How Christ Transforms My Life - Part 1