Applying to VOH
The 8 steps involved in the Application Process are as follows:
- Read and agree to all Supporting Documents.
- Complete and submit the application forms (only after all Supporting Documents have been read and agreed to).
- Call or visit to complete a scheduled Intake Interview with a member of the Intake Committee.
- If Staff believes the applicant is a good candidate for the Vision of Hope program, staff will advise the Applicant to complete "Application Part B."
- Staff will advise the Applicant to schedule and complete a "12 Hour Visit." This visit is intended to help Applicants verify whether the realities of the Vision of Hope program are what will be best suited to address the Applicant’s unique situation.
- Staff will schedule and complete a telephone-based Medical Interview with a representative from the VOH medical team.
- Using all of the data received during the Application process, Intake Committee Staff will make a decision about the application and will communicate that to the Applicant.
- Approved Applicants will either be given a scheduled move-in date or placed on the waiting list.
Application Overview Document: the application process is outlined in greater detail in this document.
Most individuals will find that the application process takes 4-6 weeks from start to finish. Additional time may be spent on the waiting list.