Applying to VOH
The 8 steps involved in the Application Process are as follows:
- Read and agree to all Supporting Documents.
- Complete and submit the application forms (only after all Supporting Documents have been read and agreed to).
- Call or visit to complete a scheduled Intake Interview with a member of the Intake Committee.
- If Staff believes the applicant is a good candidate for the Vision of Hope program, staff will advise the Applicant to complete "Application Part B."
- Staff will advise the Applicant to schedule and complete a "14 Hour Visit."
- Staff will schedule and complete a telephone-based Medical Interview with a representative from the VOH medical team.
- Using all of the data received during the Application process, Intake Committee Staff will make a decision about the application and will communicate that to the Applicant.
- Approved Applicants will either be given a scheduled move-in date or placed on the waiting list.
The application process is outlined in greater detail in this document.
Most individuals will find that the application process takes 4-6 weeks from start to finish. Additional time may be spent on the waiting list.