Adult Co-Ed Volleyball League
- Games run every hour from 6:00-10:00pm
- Open to men and women, ages 16 & up
- All skill levels welcome
- New this summer: two divisions based on final standing from last season.
- Division A - Most Competitive Division. This division is for the teams that finished in the top half of the standings last season.
- Division B - Recreationally Competitive Division. This division is for the teams that finished in the bottom half of the standings last season or for teams that are new to the league.
- You may sign up as a full team or as an individual to be placed on a team.
- If you sign up a full team, you must have enough women to have at least two on the court at all times and a captain for your team.
- We can only take the first 32 paying teams.
Childcare (ages 1-12)
- No children under the age of 13 will be allowed in the gym unless directly supervised by an adult who is not playing.
- There is a one time $20 fee to use our childcare; there is no additional charge for multiple children.
- Children may be dropped off as early as 5:40pm and MUST be picked up no later than 8:20pm.
- Now accepting registrations for Spring 2015: March 19 - June 18
- Registration ends March 19, 2015.
- Open Gym: March 19
For more information
Contact Dave Esgar: (765) 449-4600