Adult Co-Ed Volleyball League
- Games run every hour from 6:00-10:00pm
- Open to men and women, ages 16 & up
- All skill levels welcome
- Choose your division based on skill level
- Division A - Most Competitive Division. This division is for highly skilled teams looking for competitive play.
- Division B - Recreationally Competitive Division. This division is for teams that are new to the league or are looking for more relaxed, recreational play.
- You may sign up as a full team or as an individual to be placed on a team.
- If you sign up a full team, you must have enough women to have at least two on the court at all times and a captain for your team.
- We can only take the first 32 paying teams.
Childcare (ages 1-12)
- No children under the age of 13 will be allowed in the gym unless directly supervised by an adult who is not playing.
- There is a one time $20 fee to use our childcare; there is no additional charge for multiple children in the same family.
- Children may be dropped off as early as 5:45pm and MUST be picked up no later than 8:00pm.
- Spring League
- Registration: January 15 - March 9
- Open Gym: March 16
- League Play: March 23 - June 22
- Summer League
- Registration: April 1 - June 22
- Open Gym: June 29
- League Play:July 6 - September 28
For more information
Contact Dave Esgar: (765) 449-4600