Youth Sports Camps
Due to low enrollment, June sports camps will not be held in 2014.
Our youth sports camps offer many opportunities for elementary and junior high students in the Greater Lafayette community to have fun and meet new friends during the summer.
Athletics can be an effective tool to teach valuable life lessons. In addition to basic fundamentals, these youth sports clinics will also seek to develop teamwork and court sense. These clinics are not intended to be a week of conditioning, but rather a fun week of instruction through demonstration and practice. Varsity coaches will use high school players to help in this process.
What to Expect
- Emphasis on basic skills and fundamentals
- Close attention and instructions
- Games and competitions
- Awards and prizes
- Camp T-shirt
- Camps are one week long and are offered through the month of June.
- Registration for camp is $50 *except for Co-ed basketball Grades 5-8 and 9-12 in which registration is $80.
- The grades listed are upcoming (i.e. the grades the kids will be in during the upcoming school year).
June 2nd - June 6th (CANCELED)
- Co-ed basketball, Grades 1-2 (8:30-10:00am)
- Co-ed basketball, Grades 3-4 (10:00-11:45am)
- Co-ed basketball, Grades 5-8 (12:30-4:00pm)*
- Co-ed basketball, Grades 9-12 (5:00-7:00pm)*
June 9th - June 13th (CANCELED)
- Co-ed soccer, Grades 1-3 (9:00-10:30am)
- Co-ed soccer, Grades 4-6 (11:00-12:30pm)
- Girls volleyball, Grades 4-6 (1:00-2:45pm)
- Girls volleyball, Grades 7-9 (3:00-5:00pm)
June 23rd-24th, 26th-27th (CANCELED)
- Boys wrestling, Grades 1-6 (6:00-8:00pm)
For More Information
Contact Kevin Johns