Our Martial Arts Program is biblically based and refrains from teaching any Eastern mysticism which may be commonly associated with the martial arts. Martial Arts is a great way to get fit in all aspects of your physical and mental well-being: flexibility, cardio-vascular, self-defense, awareness, focus, respect, honor, persistence, coordination, agility, and even weight loss.
Format and Schedule
Our program is based on a 10 week cycle. New students are only taken at the beginning of the new cycle, and at the end of the 10 weeks, they graduate into the advanced class. There are usually 4 or 5 cycles per year depending on holidays and scheduling conflicts. Our current schedule is as follows:
- September 17 to November 19, 2012
- January 7 to March 10, 2013
- March 16 to May 11, 2013
- May 18 to July 13, 2013
- July 20 to September 14, 2013
- September 21 to November 16, 2013
- Introductory Class (White, Orange, Yellow, Camo, Green Ranks) 8:10 am
- Advanced Class (Purple, Blue, Brown, Red, Recommended Black Ranks) 9:00 am
- WarriorXFit / TaeKwonDo Aerobics - 10:10 am
- Black Belt Class (1st Degree and up) - 11:00 am
- Introductory Class - $99 includes first uniform
- Advanced Class - $85
- Black Belt Class - $85
- WarriorXFit Program - no additional charge for students of the FCC TKD program. $10/mo for non-students.
Family participation is encouraged. There is a family discount, depending on the number of members. See Dr. Hoskins for that information.
Questions? Contact Dr. Dwayne Hoskins.
Students under the age of 8 need to attend with a parent or teenage brother or sister. The minimum age requirement is 5.