- Executive Director - Vision of Hope
- B.A. - Communication - Purdue University, 2000
- Level 1 Certification - National Association of Nouthetic Counselors, 2006
Jocelyn Wallace has been on staff since 2007. She has experience working with families in faith-based, transitional housing programs, dealing with issues surrounding homelessness, and educating and assisting new parents through the Healthy Families Indiana program. Her experience in the biblical counseling field goes back to 2002, and includes work in parachurch organizations and Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries.
Jocelyn oversees and leads the ministry, supervising staff and interns, and overseeing the progress of each resident. Jocelyn supervises the residents on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Jocelyn is the lead counselor for 6-9 residents.
Contact Jocelyn Wallace
- Social Worker - Vision of Hope
- B.S.W. - Social Work / Family Science, Anderson University, 1992
- Level 1 Certification, National Association of Nouthetic Counselors, 2009
Heather Starkweather has been on staff at Faith since 2006. She began her employment with Vision of Hope in December 2007. She has experience assisting several of the pastors at Faith in their administrative duties and providing office assistance with projects. She also has worked with a local school system meeting the needs of their students with learning disabilities and special needs and providing assistance in the computer lab.
Heather is involved in the intake process for each new resident. She also cares for the social services needs of each resident during their entire stay at Vision of Hope. She coordinates the education, health, and goal oversight for all residents. Heather supervises the residents on Mondays, Fridays, and weekends. She is the lead counselor for 3-5 residents.Contact Heather Starkweather
- Household Manager - Vision of Hope
- AccounAccounAccounting and Programming, University of Arizona, 1981
- Banking, Economics, and Law, American Institute of Banking, 1985
- Level 1 Certification, National Association of Nouthetic Counselors, 2006
Janelle Meinema began her employment with Vision of Hope in December 2007. She has many years of experience working in the banking industry and accounting. She has been active in women's ministry at her church and has assisted with administrative duties at Faith Christian School. She has also had several years of experience assisting as a biblical counselor in Faith Biblical Counseling Ministries.
Janelle manages the Vision of Hope home by organizing the menus, schedules, chore responsibilities, and general upkeep of the home. Janelle supervises the residents on Wednesdays and the weekends. Janelle is the lead counselor for 4-6 residents.Contact Janelle Meinema
- Secretary - Vision of Hope
- Cooperative Office Education, 1980
- Bill Miller School of Real Estate, 1989
Janice has been employed at Vision of Hope since December 2007. She has many years of experience working as an administrative assistant and office manager. She has worked in the real estate market since 1989.
Janice is responsible for running the office and supporting the staff.Contact Janice Myer
- 2nd Shift Supervisor - Vision of Hope
- B.A. - English and Spanish, Purdue University, 2009
Jennifer Faulkner has been on staff since July 2009, beginning her work as an Intern. Jennifer began working as a Secretary in May 2011. Jennifer was promoted to 2nd Shift Supervisor in Sept 2012.
Jennifer is responsible for supervising the evening shifts on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.Contact Jennifer Faulkner
- 2nd Shift Supervisor - Vision of Hope
- Intern Coordinator - Vision of Hope
- Bible Certificate, Word Of Life Bible Institute, 2003
- Nail Technician, Gina's Beauty School, 2004
Jenn has been on staff as an Intern since 2010 and the Interim Intern Coordinator in Feb 2011. She joined the On Duty Staff team as one of the 2nd Shift Supervisors in Nov 2011. She has experience as a Resident Assistant and Discipleship Coordinator for Word of Life Bible Institute.
Jenn is responsible for recruiting, selecting, and overseeing the Interns that help run the Vision of Hope program. Additionally, she supervises the residents on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.Contact Jennifer Heikkinen
- Weekend Staff - Vision of Hope
- Certificate of Christian Ministry, INSTE Bible College, 2011
- Certificate of Reflexology, Monroe County Community College,1998
Nicole has been on staff sense January 2013, beginning her work as an Intern January 2012 for a year and half. Nicole is working on her NANC certification.
Nicole is responsible for supervising the morning shifts on Saturday and Sunday. Taking the girls to Church and get connected in the local church. Also she is responsible for supporting the staff and residents.Contact Nicole Barnhizer