Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 2:5)
Academic excellence is not achieved through rote memorization. It is attained by initiating intelligent innovation in each young person. Our low student-to-teacher ratio allows us to motivate children in a variety of ways, including mentoring, teaming students to encourage advancement, and double-tracking students in math and science in order to meet specific needs. Add in a robust fine arts curriculum that begins in the early elementary grades, and students begin to blossom and flourish.
At Faith Christian School we strive to:
- Develop a mind-directed and not a feeling-directed life
- Develop a positive reaction to life
- Discover and develop individual aptitudes
- Cultivate analytical thinking and a priority-directed life
- Impart a command of common knowledge and skill