Sunday Morning Classes
- Focus: To teach students how to study God's word and practically apply the morning sermon through a discussion/study and small groups.
- When and Where: 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. in the playroom of the preschool located in the Faith Community Center.
Wednesday Nights – 4:TWELVE @ Faith East
- 6:30 - 8:00 PM Students meet in the LOFT for a great time of getting answers from God's word about life issues, playing games, and connecting with other teens and leaders.
Bible Reading & Memory
- We provide weekly Bible Reading Guide as a tool to help you in your walk with the Lord. Each week we will be exploring the passages that have been discussed the Sunday before in Journey and Impact.
- Every week there will be a one memory verse to review and work on throughout the week. You will want to learn this verse and can recite it to your small group leader at any 4:TWELVE Student Ministries meeting.
Every year in June we take a 10 day to 2 week serving trip. We spend this week serving others, growing in our walk with the Lord, having fun, and building good relationships. If a teen is interested in this trip they can ask their small group leader to refer them.
Every year in the second week of July we take a group of teens to Lake Ann Camp. This is a fun week, but the atmosphere is focused on the spiritual needs of each camper. You can find more information at www.lakeanncamp.com. If you would like more information on the camp please contact Pastor Johnny.